Thread: Where to buy DeOXit online or locally?

Default Where to buy DeOXit online or locally?

I've got some 1/4" jacks I'd like to clean with DeOXiT and can't find it locally. Tried Radio Shack, Ace Hardware, Harbour Freight, and KMart and can't find the stuff. Where online has it and which mixture do I need? Thanks.
    -Ada\m/

Mesa Mark Five 25 | Mesa Mini Rectifier 1x12 slant cab
    2006 EBMM JP6 (Mystic Dream) | 2011 PRS SE245 (Tobacco Sunburst) | 1992 Peavey Predator USA (Custom)

FOR SALE: AVID Eleven Rack | Behringer FCB1010 (UnO EPROM) | Tech21 Power Engine 60 1x12

I bought it at Radio Shack. I know they carry it. The stuff I bought has a Radio Shack LABEL on the can. There's more than one brand. It's basically electronics cleaner/contact cleaner etc. Home Depot may have it. You may need to talk to someone working at whatever store in order to find it.
    Make Music.

i have some cleaner/lubricant, but it's a little greasy. The DeOXiT is supposed to deoxidize and clean your contacts. I'll check Home Depot...
    -Ada\m/

2006 EBMM JP6 (Mystic Dream) | 2011 PRS SE245 (Tobacco Sunburst) | 1992 Peavey Predator USA (Custom)

FOR SALE: AVID Eleven Rack | Behringer FCB1010 (UnO EPROM) | Tech21 Power Engine 60 1x12

I bought mine at Radio Shack too. You can order online from Allied Electronics or Mouser.

My wife is going by Guitar Center today. There's a chance they'll have some. I'm stopping by a different Radio Shack this afternoon. I hate waiting for stuff to ship!
    -Ada\m/

Quote Originally Posted by MusicManJP6
    I've got some 1/4" jacks I'd like to clean with DeOXiT and can't find it locally. Tried Radio Shack, Ace Hardware, Harbour Freight, and KMart and can't find the stuff. Where online has it and which mixture do I need? Thanks.
    Got mine at Orchard(California only). It's a different name but same stuff. ACE hardware sells it too online.

Found some at a neighoring city's Radio Shack. It's the two pack with two small spray canisters - one for metal and one for gold.
    -Ada\m/